Wayne submitted his resignation yesterday, and so we have 3 weeks left here. He said it took no time at all for the rumor of his departure to sweep through the hospital and was approached by many about it. His supervisors came up to say they were sorry he was leaving and to offer to write him letters of reccommendation, which I told him immediately to jump on. He is very popular there, and deservedly so. We're hoping now to get a posting to the Springfield MO area and just go down to Gulfport for a visit.
Trying to keep up with everyone - Katie having trouble with a malicious neighbor, Trish HUGE with the baby ( would like to see that!), Shanna working her ass off at the hospital, Ed and Krista having their 2nd kid, Linda holding together, Orin making Master Sgt, Micha and Chris busy with home, kids, and church, and work...Robin still in MidEast, I think....
I actually sat down and cried last week because I couldn't dress myself. My hands just wouldn't work right. It gets better as the day goes on, but in the mornings I'm useless. My ankles are horrible all day...I don't walk, I hobble and limp. It hurts to walk...makes taking the dogs out a penance. I took some oxytoxin but it knocks me out...aspirin, tylenol, advil, aleve don't take away the pain. I have an appointment with a rheumatologist next week, so will see what he/she says.
It's hot and humid here...hate humidity.
No comments:
Post a Comment