Had two miracles occur yesterday - the first one occured when I was able to get online again. It had been out the whole weekend. The second was when the rec ctr manager called us back and gave us a month at the reduced rate of $370 and reserved our site for us for the coming months, so instead of having to move in May we can sit still. That's good since it's a major production to back the fiver into a site. I ask for a miracle every morning now - sometimes I get one or two, sometimes nothing I can identify as one comes my way. But it's fun to recognize them when they do occur.
Wayne brought home an angel food cake to go along with the marked-down strawberries he bought...and I ate most of it. Like in 2 sittings. I hadn't had anything sweet in so long I just inhaled it. And didn't feel all that bad about it, either! I really do need to start baking again. If I make a chocolate cake for Wayne and a pan of brownies for me it should last us for several weeks... actually what I need is a set of the small 4" or 6" cake pans that you occasionally see but never when you actually want them. That way I could make a SMALL cake that we could eat and not have it go bad or feel like we HAVE to eat it before it gets stale. They have the little cakes at Whole Foods and until I find the cake pans I'll just start picking up one every now and then to stave off the inhalation of sweets.
Had a wierd dream about going in for an interview for a job and being set up to be a victim of a vampire. I escaped - barely - and actually had to make myself go back and force the door open and get out because I awoke before that happened. It was open a few inches so I could force myself out. I didn't look back to see what it looked like - I learn things from horror movies! - but I could hear it coming...brrr! Scary! If I go back to that dream tonight I mean to kick the woman who set me up all the way to the moon. She was probably a Renfield.
Found an interesting vid to watch and sent it to Kat and Shan already. It's called The Most Important Video You'll Ever See and the link is www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQA2rkpBSY.
There's eight sections but it's not all that long so don't be scared off by that. It was posted by a young man on the rv.net site in response to questions why his roof is covered with solar panels. And it has nothing to do with solar panels per se.
Looking forward to going to the Sanctuary this Thursday. Going to have Wayne come along since there is someone giving chair massages and he could use one. I met several other reikists there; one - Madra - had this large crystal skull sitting on the table. I'd heard of them but not seen one like that. Picked it up and looked into it's sockets (no eyes!) and felt like I was about to leave my body and go astral. Very unusual. I bought a small one carved of flourite for myself - I love purple and green coloration! - and it has a lot of energy in it. I think I shall call it 'Bob'. Going to see if she'll let me peer into her crystal skull in a more controlled setting and see what happens!
It's been rather on the cool side here - I had the furnace on all day today - but supposed to be warming up into the 70s again by the end of the week. This weekend is the 71st annual pilgrimage in Holly Springs MS and Wayne and I are going to go there since it's just 45 minutes down the road. I love looking inside all those old houses. We did a tour in Natchez and found it very interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment