Things progress. Wayne has an interview this Friday and next Tuesday - both for St John's - one for Lebanon and the other here in Springfield. And possibly a job in Espanola NM as a traveler. I guess whatever reason we had to be here for a while has passed and it's time to move on. It was a nice interlude, though.
Weather's getting cooler and the trees are changing well - there's several oaks that sport branches of brightest red amid the remaining emerald, and the gold of others stands out proudly. It is prettier here than the so-famous New England autumn that we saw whilst Wayne was working in Rhode Island.
Going with Micha to a bead store this afternoon. I wish I could be inspired by beads but as much as I love baubles I am bereft of it. Only fit to wear, not to make. Haven't even been in the mood to do needlework lately. Ah, well - this will pass.
Micha sent me a link to HolyClothing.com which is where she gets some of her clothes and they
're really nice. Not too expensive, either. If I am going back to work next year I will need some more formal clothes and this looks like a good site.
Other than that, things are very quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment