A most interesting day for Wayne. Someone cut the cord on the phaeco machine which threw things into a tizzy. They only use it once a month so there's no telling when it was done or by whom. He checked the rest of the equipment for damage but it was just the one thing. Whoever did it knew just what to do to screw up that particular surgeon. The doc wants them to call in the police but since the security cameras don't even have film in them there's probably not a lot that they can do.
Hai Qui came out of his sleeping area behind the recliner when I cut into a log of braunscheiger for lunch. He fairly flew across the room to land on the table in front of me and demand his share...he feels pretty good in spite of his throat not healing as quickly as I would like it. And he's staying inside for the most part. I'd like to think that it's good sense on his part but it's probably the temps outside. Even Daria spent most of the day asleep on the bed. I almost have to forcibly eject Page to do her business! Hai Qui is sleeping atop the desktop under the desk now...
What with braces and repairing the van it looks like our quest to buy some land this year has hit a major roadblock. Micha says that it's evidently not time yet. Sometimes I wonder when the time will come, if ever. After years of waiting one becomes fatigued...discouraged...wonders if it's all a pipe-dream. Oh, well...
I hope that Shanna finds that the person who told her that her hours would be shifted was mistaken. It seems to me to be really unfair (another example of it not being time?) that she could be so close to finishing up and have this happen to her.
Dinner is soup!
No comments:
Post a Comment