Thursday, December 10, 2009

I had to do it. I had to come down with a cold. Curse it!! Wayne brought it back from the hospital and gave it to me and now I'm congested and coughing and just miserable. I hate not being able to breathe right!

And I called Tricare and found out that this is a Standard area and I can't get Prime here. So no getting the knee done. I don't understand their criteria for Prime vs Standard - if a doctor will take it why can't they offer it? Nonetheless I am stuck. So now I need to call the surgeon's office back and cancel the appointment.

Our sewer line is still frozen solid and things are looking grim. Temps just aren't high enough to thaw it. I keep trying to catch our neighbor and borrow his blower but he leaves when I'm asleep and gets back late. They are trying to get their house finished in time to move in before Xmas, of course. I am going to try to catch him this evening. We need it to thaw the hose - the hair dryer just won't cut it.

Starting to get a little overcast so maybe it will warm up a bit. It's just 19 degrees right now. Supposed to get down to 2 tonight. And snow the next 3 days. But maybe it won't hit us. Need to refill the propane tanks on Saturday. And go to the library!

Nothing much going on beside the day to day slog. Hope that everyone else is having more excitement in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment