Just an update - I'll probably edit and add more later. It's 0545 and Wayne left about half hour ago. Snowed all night and now the wind is blowing so it's not the best driving conditions. Still snowing. Looks like we got about 4" now. And it's foggy out, too. Only 32 degrees so it's not horribly cold but supposed to get down to like 5 tonight. Daria is out but Hai Qui came scurrying back in - he doesn't like the wind. I can only suppose that Daria has a bolt hole somewhere close by. On the plus side, there's no pollen in the air so Page isn't scratching herself bloody. I left her here since I couldn't take her to the apt the other day and fully expected to find fur all over and her the usual mess, but to my great amazement she hadn't done it at all. For that alone I will endure the snowy mess!
Wayne thinks that with the conditions the way they are most of his patients won't be coming in. With the distances they have to travel I'm not surprised. Glad we aren't in Durango as I'm sure they're getting hammered. I see that Hawaii - or atleast a couple of the islands - are expecting huge surf conditions. I'd like to see that! From a safe distance, atleast. I have utmost respect for what the ocean can do to people. Like, kill them. Still, it would be interesting to see and feel the energy that accompanies those waves. I don't think Katie will be close enough to check it out.
Are we to the point where we draw straws to see who goes up to Eagle Point and kicks Shanna's ass for not posting on her blog for weeks yet?? Maybe it's a fiendish plot to get company! Come on, Shanna! We wanna know what's happening with you! And forget Facebook!
No comments:
Post a Comment